SLab diagnoses and improves service delivery processes.
Not all the existing processes within firms work as expected or are designed in a way that optimises flows. SLab analyses service delivery processes and prepares proposals for improvement through the application of proven methodologies (lean, six sigma, quality).
Examples of projects in this area:
- Measurement of perceived service quality using customer satisfaction surveys, focus groups, analysis of customer complaints, etc.
- Identification of critical points in the quality of service delivery with respect to errors, waiting time, staff training needs, etc.
- Identification and elimination of waste in service delivery through the application of the Lean philosophy.
- Analysis of ways to increase customer loyalty.
- Design of customer service and service recovery systems.
Examples of projects that were conducted or are being conducted by SLab:
- Mapping and diagnosis of the main service delivery processes of a river cruise service provider to increase perceived service quality.